Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Personal Narrative

I am an 11 year old male that lives in Houston, Texas and was born in Scotland.
I am social. I have a lot of good friends. I lookout for them and they look out for me. We all have fun together when we play a games. We also work well together.
I am a thinker. I try to prove I’m right when I’m in a disagreement with someone else. I'm also open minded when I understand my mistake and accept the answer to be right. I am thinking about what to write in this essay that is true and what’s not.
I am cooperative. I work well with others. I share ideas. I am kind and listen to everyone’s ideas or what they a saying.
I am respectful. I listen to people when they talk. I do what I’m supposed to do and I say please and thank you.
I believe in Freedom of Speech. Everyone has the right to speak their opinion. I also believe everyone is equal. We are all humans.
My most prized possession is my mom. She feeds me, helps me, and loves me. She never gives up on me. If I need help she makes sure I understand.
I feel comfortable around family and friends. I know them well. I work with them well. I help them and they help me too.
I respect other people’s culture by not saying anything bad about it. Learning about different cultures is cool. You can see what is different from your culture.
I take care of myself mentally by resting and going to school. I take care of myself physically by playing sports and keeping myself fit. I take care of myself personally by resting and hanging out with friends. I take care of myself socially by hanging out with friends and communicating.
If I wrote the Bill of Rights I would include Freedom of Speech, Press, and Religion. These should be used all over the world because everyone has a say. These are all important. I would also make sure everyone is treated equally. All the other amendments’ are good and I would also include them.
Every human should strive to make goals. Then complete them. Everyone should try there hardest. Everyone should have fun in life too.
To be human means to make mistakes, take care of the earth and try to achieve goals.

12 comments:

  1. I love your blog. Its cool because your Narative is awesome and I loved the awesome picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i apsolutely loved your blog. i think it was very well written and thought out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! It was long! you born in Scotland. I don't know that

    ReplyDelete
  4. we belive in some of the same things

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like your personal narrative, and nice picture

    ReplyDelete
  6. I beleave in fredom of speach to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys for the nice comments!
    Hamish

    ReplyDelete
  8. I belive in the freedom of speech too and on the voting I'm glad that so man people like to hang ut with friends I hope that it gets the most votes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like the freedom ofspeech too

    ReplyDelete