In this blog I will talk about myself and what im doing.
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Scotland
I am posting this from the iPad in the apple store. I have no Internet no wi fi and no phone. I am missing all my friends in Houston. I hope I come visit soon. Post In the commments who you want to win the World Cup. I want Brazil.
JUST GUESS! OF COURSE ITS BRAZIL! I HAVE BEEN A FAN OF BRAZIL SINCE I WAS 7! MY FAV PLAYER IS KAKA AND RONALDINHO BUT RONALDINHO DIDNT MAKE THE WORLD CUP ROSTER BAT KAKA DID!! GO BRAZIL!
JUST GUESS! OF COURSE ITS BRAZIL! I HAVE BEEN A FAN OF BRAZIL SINCE I WAS 7! MY FAV PLAYER IS KAKA AND RONALDINHO BUT RONALDINHO DIDNT MAKE THE WORLD CUP ROSTER BAT KAKA DID!! GO BRAZIL!
ReplyDeleteI think its going to be Argentina because Argentina is a good team.
ReplyDeleteToo bad Argentina and Brazil are out. I think Germany might win now because they've been doing really good. They beat Argentina 0-4.
ReplyDeleteHamish
well it sucks that you have no way of communicating (basically). hope you can soon! as for the world cup, germany.
ReplyDelete